Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp says he understands fans' expectations

Общие проблемы с профами
chanoudom

24 июл 2018, 06:00

Изображение

maxbet Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp admits he is under pressure to deliver trophies this season after spending big in the transfer market.Klopp has spent more than £170m this summer bolstering his squad with four new signings - Naby Keita, Fabinho, Xherdan Shaqiri and Alisson.

The German has yet to win silverware with the Reds and he acknowledges he is under pressure to end the club's barren spell, having lost three major finals during his time at Anfield."I cannot give guarantees here but I understand if people think that. I know about the expectations and that is completely normal," said Klopp.

"First of all we have to play the football that gives us an opportunity to win something. maxbet We cannot talk about winning something before we start the season."I am confident we can build on last season. It's not that we lost things completely but you have to work on it to get it back.

"The football the boys played last year was not easy. There was a lot of work invested into playing like that. That's what we will do again. I am not in doubt about our basis or that we will reach it again."Other teams, of course, will do transfer business as well. They will not be weaker than last year. City brought in (Riyad) Mahrez. I did not hear that they lost one player so far.

"So it means the quality of last year plus Mahrez. That's a nice plan as well. United will go for it, too, and that's completely normal."We expect more from ourselves. maxbet We will go again for the championship and each kind of cup but that does not mean I can sit here and we will get it. We have the highest ambitions, 100 per cent."

chanoudom

Real Madrid news: Liverpool claim made about Sergio Ramos after Viktoria Plzen ‘DISGRACE’

08 ноя 2018, 07:24

Real Madrid news: Liverpool claim made about Sergio Ramos after Viktoria Plzen ‘DISGRACE’

Изображение

REAL MADRID defender Sergio Ramos’ elbow controversy against Viktoria Plzen last night shows his incident in the Champions League final was no one-off. That’s the claim of ESPN FC pundit Craig Burley. Coming across to tackle, Ramos clattered into Milan Havel with his right elbow during Real Madrid’s 5-0 win in the Czech Republic, leaving the Plzen midfielder’s nose pouring with blood.

sbobet 789 Havel had to be substituted off shortly before half time while Ramos was roundly booed by Plzen fans for the rest of the evening. Ramos escaped punishment with referee Deniz Aytekin missing the coming-together, allowing UEFA to issue potential retrospective punishment for the Madrid skipper.

And Burley thinks this clash, and the one between Ramos and Liverpool goalkeeper Loris Karius sbobet 789 in last season’s Champions League final in Kiev, shows the centre-back knows what he is doing having often been dubbed the master of the dark arts.

The Spain international connected with the head of Karius in the 49th minute of Real’s 3-1 win over Liverpool, in which the shot-stopper sbobet 789 later made two critical errors. Liverpool later revealed that Karius played through concussion having undergone tests in Boston later that week.

Ramos also infuriated Liverpool fans for his role in Mohamed Salah’s first-half injury in the same game, the Egyptian suffering a shoulder problem after a tussle. Burley told ESPN FC after Ramos’ new incident: “He did something similar in the Liverpool game to Karius and it kind of seemed a bit innocuous at the time.

Вернуться в «Проблемы с профами»