Guardiola: I want to coach a national team, I'm sure of that

Общие проблемы с профами
thanloeuth

Guardiola: I want to coach a national team, I'm sure of that

14 сен 2018, 10:41

Изображение
He may be fully focussed on Manchester City right now, but Pep Guardiola is also thinking about his future and has said he'd like to manage in international football.While he didn't specify which country he'd want to train,sbobet88888 he did open up about his ambitions.sbobet88888 "If the opportunity comes up then I'd like to coach a national team," he said in an interview with Jorge Valdano on Movistar+-"I'm sure of that."If they want me, though."It doesn't, though, seem like he'll take over Argentina, where there were reports he was being considered as a replacement for Jorge Sampaoli."Argentina? No, please!" he joked when asked if he'd consider the team Valdano used to play for.He also added that he'd like to return to La Masia one day, finishing his career where it started...sbobet88888/]

thomasfrank

Re: Guardiola: I want to coach a national team, I'm sure of that

16 авг 2022, 04:31

I'm not sure about that. He is happy with Manchester City now. And the main reason I think he'll not leave City is they don't have UCL. quordle games io

stumbleguys

Re: Guardiola: I want to coach a national team, I'm sure of that

03 окт 2023, 11:55

I gained so much after seeing your post! In the past I often played games, this is a fun game for entertainment, but now I will follow you, reading your article will give me more knowledge. stumble guys

Вернуться в «Проблемы с профами»