Liverpool news: Barcelona urged NOT to continue SHOCK pursuit of Reds World Cup star

Сюда пишем если открыли трофейную сумку, а она пуста
chanoudom

Liverpool news: Barcelona urged NOT to continue SHOCK pursuit of Reds World Cup star

18 окт 2018, 09:18

Изображение

LIVERPOOL defender Dejan Lovren should not be on Barcelona’s wish-list because sb0bet he would not improve them. That’s the view of ESPN FC pundit and former Venezuela international Alejandro Moreno. The Spanish giants have been linked with a shock move for the Croatia international in recent days.

Barca boss Ernesto Valverde is on the lookout for defensive reinforcements following injuries to Samuel Umtiti and Thomas Vermaelen. sb0bet With the pair set to be on the sidelines for some time, Gerard Pique and Clement Lenglet are the only remaining centre-halves available. And the Catalans have struggled at the back in La Liga this season, conceding nine goals in eight games and looking shaky at times.

Lovren has fallen down the pecking order at Anfield due to the excellent form of Jurgen Klopp's first-choice pairing Joe Gomez and Virgil van Dijk. And while Moreno agrees that Barca need to reinforce, he does not think Lovren is the answer. “There are holes at Barcelona in that backline,” Moreno said.

“Their inability to defend in one on one situations would call for some sort of change, for a modification, for adding pieces that Barcelona needs. “Those Barcelona needs come because they are mistake-prone in the backline. Dejan Lovren is also mistake-prone. “As good as he has been at times for Liverpool, there’s always a mistake in him.

“I wouldn’t be, if I was Barcelona, going after Dejan Lovren. sb0bet “I just don’t see him as the sort of guy that can play out of the back comfortably and be good with the ball and clean with the ball. “The more he does that, the more I think there are mistakes in him. I don’t think so.” “As good as he has been at times for Liverpool, there’s always a mistake in him.

“I wouldn’t be, if I was Barcelona, going after Dejan Lovren. “I just don’t see him as the sort of guy that can play out of the back comfortably and be good with the ball and clean with the ball. “The more he does that, the more I think there are mistakes in him. I don’t think so.”

Вернуться в «Проблемы с трофейными сумками»